Damn, why my blog need to block??? that so rude!!
Nowadays, there are several reason why parent need to control their children in order to prevent they from surf internet that are not need to surf such as porn , gambling and facebook??
Depending on the level of security that you wish, learning how to block a website may require a adjustments of your web browser, the use of internet filtering software or editing of your host file. At any rate you can try all methods to see which works best for you. There is several ways, maybe using software (parental control) that need to pay or need to install first. Follow the other ways is by 4 method. Method 1 :- Using internet Explorer.
Internet Explorer version 5 and later (now IE9) offer the ability for heighten security and privacy. You can block a site by following the directions below:
1. Load your Internet explorer
2. Click Tools
3. Click Internet Options
4. Click the Privacy tab
5. Under the Privacy window, Click Sites
6. Type in the site address that you want to Block and Click OK. Remember this technique only blocks on one site at a time. Parental control software will allow you to block multiple sites and categories.
Here are alternate instructions to block a website using Internet Explorer. ToolsInternet Options->Security->Restricted sites->Sites->Type in the site address and Click ADD then click OK. ->
Method 2:- Using Mozilla Firefox.
Firefox requires an add-on to restrict sites. You can find many good ones at Mozilla.org. For this, i recommend this site, just click though this link.
Method 3 :-Using Google Chrome.
1. Open your Chrome Web Browser
2. Click the wrench symbol in he upper right corner.
3. Choose Options
4. Click Under the Hood tab.
5. Choose Change Proxy Settings.
6. Click Security, click Restricted Sites.
7. Double click Sites and add the site you want block.
Then follow step 5,6 using method internet explorer step.
Step 4: How to Block A Website in All Web Browsers. (recommended!).
Using Windows XP.
1. Click Start->All Programs->Accessories->Command Prompt.
2. Click Command Prompt This will open a DOS command window.
3. Type: notepad C:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/hosts
4. Locate the line 127.0.0.1 localhost (for example)
5. To block the website google.com for example, just add this text under 127.0.0.1 localhost:
You can add as many sites any site, However you will need to prefix it with “127.0.0.1”.
or open through using my computer/webrowser. Then type notepad C:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/hosts.
Then just follow the instruction step 4 and 5 above.
6. Save the file
Google will now be blocked in all web browser. This is an advanced but easy method on how to blow a website.
Then save, don’t save as!!
Then, the website that you want to block will freely cannot access. Hope you can do, in order to control ourself or our children that from spammer that send to your computer accidentally.
More further details, click here.